Eat. Atlanta. Play. Party. Augusta. Live. Home. Cook. Seoul. Chefs. Bangkok. Recipes.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Food from Europe: Paris, Berlin, and Copenhagen

Random pita sandwich that me and my mom ordered on the streets of paris. Even though it was a long time ago (2003),  I still remember how delicious it was at 9am with our espresso.
A breakfast buffet in Berlin. Very much worth the money

They had an insane amount of cured meat, cheese, yogurt, bread, etc.  Very german, and very good

Me and my mom's plate.  This was only the first round.


Cool candy vending machine inside of the Berlin Jewish Museum.

Japanese buffet that we found in Berlin before our departure. 

Amazing udon.

Weird looking european drinks. 

And our ridiculously cheap receipt.

Random food that my sister brought from Aarborg to Copenhagen when she came to meet me and my mom.  This is generally what she has to eat in denmark (cheese, bread, jam, cookies, etc.) I think i would probably go crazy if this was my main diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment