Eat. Atlanta. Play. Party. Augusta. Live. Home. Cook. Seoul. Chefs. Bangkok. Recipes.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jerk Shack: Brunswick GA's Hidden Gem

Oh my... I am so glad that I found this amazing place in Brunswick GA.  Even though Brunswick is a small town with very few restaurants to offer, every single restaurant I've been to has been amazingly good. This one was added to my list immediately.  I fell in love with the cute family atmosphere,  incredibly friendly cooks that gave us samples of every meat and chicken soup before we ordered, and packed our to-go-box full of food!  I will be returning again and again as long as I am in town.  Highly recommend!!!!

Tiny little shack in the middle of a parking lot. 






They had random assortment of groceries that I have never seen before anywhere else. 

The large plate consisting of dirty rice, jerk chicken, oxtail, coco bread, plantains, and the conch fritters.  I died and went to heaven!


And they stuffed our boxes.  It was worth every  penny!  The whole meal, which will probably last us about 3 days, cost 21 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment